Saturday 4 September 2010

XC Day

Just had the best 21st birthday present ever.... GINGER went CLEAR today and I had the best ride ever. We finished with 21.8 time faults but I was expecting some as I took my planned long routes and also did an additional circle at the fence in the main arena. I am utterly thrilled with her and couldn't have asked anymore of her. Ginger guided me through my first four star, I was just the passenger. I must thank Philip and Sarah Walker for buying her for me to ride and to Yogi for all his help and advice this week.

At present I am lying in 28th place so will jump just before the lunch break provided the trot up goes well. Tonight Ginger looks ok just stiff all round and like she has gallopewd a few miles! Fingers crossed and doubled crossed tonight for the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment