Friday 3 September 2010

Second day of dressage

Today after the end of dressage Ginger and I are in 11th place. Ruth Edge leads on 38.3 so all to play for as less than 10 penalties behind.

Both Cristal and Ginger jumped this morning with Yogi before Alex and I took them for a hack. We then headed to the celebrity chat area with Christoffer Forsberg to chat with Jonty Evans. I have also managed to walk the course again and finalise my plans. I will walk early Saturday morning to check my lines.

In the morning, Ginger will go for a hack at 6.30am to have a good leg stretch and loosen up. Afterwards she will have a massage and the magnetic rug on to ensure she is in tip top shape before she runs. My start time is 11.16

The ground on the course is fantastic and all credit must go to Liz Inman, the director, and her team.

Finger crossed for tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment