Tuesday 28 January 2014

XC schooling....

Yesterday we had another trip to the fantastic facilities at Aston Le Walls for some more xc schooling.

I tried a new bit on RAYEF and he went really well, he likes to be in control so I now have him in a rubber snaffle!

Karen Huyten bought SANNAN VALLEY JUSTICE  along for me to school... I haven't xc schooled her simce 8th July but she was in great form.

COOLEY LORD LUX and COOLEY AGAIN came for another play, they were both very good and excited to be out xc again so soon!!

I schooled a pony called SMOKEY that I have in for schooling and he was very cute... I do love being able to still ride the ponies!!

The highlight of my day was having my first xc school on the new boy, PAMERO, he was electric! I hadn't even seen him go xc so was hoping he was as mega as his previous owner had said... and he was!! After the first little spin round, Yogi said to me "it's a good job its not a hot day otherwise you would catching flies with a smile like that!!"

A huge Thankyou to Emma Bearman who was on hand to take some photos for me....

Here is one of PAMERO...



And one of RAYEF.....


1 comment:

  1. What level will Pamero start competing at, as he hasn't been in this country and has done little eventing? Will he have to start at Novice??

    ReplyDelete