Thursday 23 January 2014

Exciting times....

We have a very exciting new addition to Team Collett.... PAMERO 4.

Clive Smith (Kauto Star's owner) has very kindly decided to buy an event horse for me to ride. PAMERO 4 is a 7yo German horse who has competed in showjumping and a handful of events.

The main aim for this year will be to take him to Le Lion D'Angers for the 7yo World Championships.

PAMERO arrived last Wednesday and has settled in extremely well.... I can't wait to get to know him better and begin to build a partnership with him.

Last weekend I had a little trip to Ireland... I had an absolutely fantastic time hunting with the Fingal Harriers. Going hunting with Sam Watson and Ciaran Glynn seemed like a good idea before I went but I did have to 'grow a pair' when I saw the size of some of those ditches!!!!!!! Luckily the horses we were given were incredible and we could just leave them to it!
My visit coincided with the David Foster Injured riders' ball.... this was a great evening and the Irish really do know how to party!

I then headed off to World Class training for 2 days of dressage lessons.... RAYEF, OBOS COOLEY, COOLEY LORD LUX, NANKIN and COOLEY AGAIN were all very well behaved.
Angela Tucker, Nick Burton and Gill Watson were teaching and I now have lots to work on ready for the season that is just around the corner!!



No comments:

Post a Comment