Sunday 7 April 2013

WESTON PARK



It started well on Saturday


Noble Skyboy was cheeky in his dressage-thought the whole test should be done in canter! He redeemed himself with an awesome double clear 

Cooley Lord Lux did a nice test, unfortunately 2 down sj when the photographer decided to stand in front of the jumps!! Fab clear xc!

Nankin did a lovely test to score 25, had the last fence down sj and had a baby stop xc. But I am thrilled with him

A quick turnaround at home on Saturday night – thanks Flick! And we left at 415 for the Intermediate/Advanced horses

Obos Cooley was a star today.... Finished 2nd in his first intermediate after doing 25 dressage and super double clear

Noble Bestman was on cracking form in the advanced.... Did 33 dressage and pinged round double clear... Felt amazing xc!

I saved the best till last! Rayef led the dressage on 22, had one rail sj .. Was flying round the xc until 2 from home where he decided I could go on my own!

I am fine after my gentle tumble but am annoyed!  

Not quite the Badminton prep I wished but it has sharpened us up I am sure.   Both head to Belton at the weekend for their final prep

Weston was bathed in sunshine and no mud in sight  - happy happy days
 
Laura

 

No comments:

Post a Comment