Thursday 21 June 2012

Update

The new event at Nunney will prove to be a good addition to the circuit and I was pleased Nankin did a great double clear in the 5 year old class


I then had the weekend off – enjoying a hen party with my friends in Bath – it is rare to have a weekend off in the season and I made the most of it

It is very exciting that Henry and I are one of the 15 nominated combinations for the Olympics – we are a reserve but it is still very exciting to be on the list! We will head to Aachen in July.

On Tuesday I had a great day Showjumping at Summerhouse . Various placings and a nice win for Allora in the 1m20.- Controe and Outward Bound lovely double clears in 1.05. It was a really long day but worth it! I am thrilled with how the horses are going at this stage.

We headed to World class training on Wednesday with Henry Obos Cooley and Controe. Some great work with John Leadingham and an interesting session with the food nutritionist– mind you I know I eat too much chocolate – I did not need her to tell me that!

Salperton this weekend

Hope you have enjoyed the few days of sunshine - I am really enjoying the fabbie racing on TV from Ascot

Until next time

Laura





No comments:

Post a Comment