Tuesday 31 August 2010

My 21st........

I have been truly spoilt this morning, thanks to everyone!! Celebrations started on Friday evening in The Plough in Ford with alot of my friends from the Stow area. On Sunday evening, I went a select group to support the local Lambourn Carnival and had a very good evening, despite being covered in bruises from the dodgems. On Monday, I went out for a quiet meal before heading home to start my packing for Burghley, all getting close now.

This morning packing has started and the fencew outside the yard resembles a washing line.... drying begins in earnest! Hope to leave around 11am to go via the pool with Ginger before heading to Burghley.

Cristal is joining us for the week as he qualified for the CIC*** at Blenheim next week by jumping a fantastic round cross country yesterday. Despite having 2 fences down we finished 11th in a strongly contested advanced section. His first ever!! So proud of my boy, he's growing up quickly!! All being well and if Blenheim goes to plan he will go on a much deserved Winter break before starting work again in December.

My Grandparents are over from New Zealand and are coming to support the team for the week. They are also using the chance to catch up with all their friends in the UK before making their way home after Blenheim. Its been so nice to have them around.

Hope to keep updated frequently on my progress from Burghley.....

No comments:

Post a Comment